Teacher Training Introduction
Purna Yoga College is an elite yoga school with 200, 500, 2,000 and 5,000-Hour trainings. It is known as the foundation of yoga. Uniquely, we bring together all the aspects of yoga. In Sanskrit, “purna” means complete and “yoga” means unity. Aadil Palkhivala and Savitri founded Purna Yoga College with the purpose to develop complete unity in all the aspects of yoga and to create the best-trained yoga teachers.
Our holistic curriculum contains:
- The technical knowledge on how to teach yoga (asana) that is safe, alignment based, effective, transformational, and accessible to all body types through advanced anatomy education.
- The lifestyle that supports your purpose. Purna Yoga shares that our purpose is to be truly alive and to shine. Therefore, we don’t just teach you how to teach yoga, you learn to live it. We teach Heartfull™ Lifestyle techniques with ways to build the lifestyle that helps you open your heart and live your purpose.
Purna Yoga College provides in-depth, detailed instruction from a dedicated lineage, with proven results. Our graduates are known for their integrity, expertise, professionalism, attention to safety and genuine care.
Even if you don’t think you want to be a yoga teacher, we invite you to discover the difference between yoga of the mind, and our genuine yoga from the heart.
If you are a serious student or new to teaching yoga, choose one of our 200-Hour programs:
If you have already completed a 200-Hour teacher training, and want a professional level training:
WHY CHOOSE OUR STUDIO?
- Family Owned
- Certified Professionally Trained Teachers
- Consistently Voted Best Yoga Studio
- Committed to Making Your Life Better