How To Get Started
“What I notice is that even once or twice a week of gentle yoga makes a huge difference to my body. If I miss a week I have instant low back and knee pain. After I do one class it is gone! Even a little yoga goes a long way!” – Nola
Getting started at Alive and Shine Center has never been easier!
All of our classes are ongoing, so you can start anytime and come as often as you like. You don’t need to preregister – simply purchase your pass when you come for your first class.
We offer plenty of class options, so you’ll easily find a time that fits your schedule. We also offer several different levels, so you can get started no matter what your level of fitness and mobility.
Coming To Your First Class:
- Download and fill out the Registration Form, or just come 15 minutes early to you first class and fill it out here.
- Come as you are. We provide yoga mats and all the props – just bring yourself.
- Wear comfortable clothes. For yoga classes, leggings or shorts, t-shirt and bare feet work best. For meditation, wear whatever allows you to sit comfortably.
- Please avoid black clothing if possible. This enables your teacher to see your alignment and keep you safe in class.
We have a full-time staff dedicated to making your first class with us a fun and rewarding experience! If you have any questions or concerns about getting started, just come into the studio or call (425) 746-7476 and we’ll be happy to help you.
“I am grateful for the warmth and acceptance I find at Alive and Shine Center. They will continue to play an integral part in my physical and emotional support system.” – Frankie A.
WHY CHOOSE OUR STUDIO?
- Family Owned
- Certified Professionally Trained Teachers
- Consistently Voted Best Yoga Studio
- Committed to Making Your Life Better