500 Hour Level
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and
go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” – Howard Thurman
Aadil Palkhivala and Savitri founded Purna Yoga College with one purpose,
to create the best-trained professional yoga teachers on the planet:
- Teachers with integrity, who are sincerely loving, kind and caring.
- Teachers who have a detailed knowledge of asana, how to keep the body safe,
and the mechanics of the human body.
- Teachers with a deep desire to always grow, learn and improve themselves.
- Teachers who live from their heart.
- Teachers who want to fully live their purpose, come alive, and shine!
Is this the teacher you long to be?
The Purna Yoga 500 Hour Level offers aspiring yoga professionals a deeper
understanding of the fundamentals of teaching asana, meditation and abundant
living. This intermediate level course builds upon the foundation you
received in your 200 Hour Training, giving you more information, tools
and knowledge you can use to help your students and blossom your career.
The 500 Hour Level also helps you establish a lifestyle of integrity and
a commitment to coming alive and shining!
In this training, expectations are higher than other levels of training,
and living yoga is the goal. You will gain deep technical knowledge on
how to teach safe yoga that inspires your students. The backbone of this
program is the incredible depth of knowledge that our teachers offer,
based on 40+ years of training teachers.
Develop the lifestyle that supports your practice and your teaching.
Gain mastery in the four Petals of Purna Yoga:
- Asana and Breath
- Heartfull Meditation
- Applied Philosophy
- Nutrition and Lifestyle
Plus, learn essentials for a yoga professional:
- Alignment, Safety, and Contraindications in Asana
- Yoga Therapeutics – a high-demand specialty
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Ethics and Living with Integrity
- Business and Holistic Marketing
- How to bring out the gifts and authenticity of the True You.
You will also focus on your own spiritual connection and intuition as a
teacher, empowering you to teach yoga from the heart instead of from the
head. Learn these essential qualities with Savitri’s Heartfull™
Meditation, lifestyle and philosophy, and years of wisdom:
- Confidence and leadership free of ego
- The intuition to guide your students
- An understanding of your role in healing
- Joyful self-expression and purpose
- Authentic caring for your students
- An unlimited energy source – Light – which is a powerful upgrade
from prana or chi
Be trained by True Yoga Masters, from a dedicated lineage.
Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
Registration Opens on:
- Monday, May 1 at 9:00 am, for Graduates of a Certified Purna Yoga 200 Hour
- Monday, May 15 at 9:00 am, for Graduates of any other 200 Hour
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to study at the Intermediate Level
with two true Master Teachers.
This year-long course is for dedicated yoga students or teachers who wish
to become among the best-trained yoga teachers on the planet. It is for
those who are ready to fully live their purpose.
- Prerequisite: Completion of a 200 hour yoga teacher training
- Course provides the additional 300 hour to enable graduates to register
with Yoga Alliance at the 500 hour Level.
Dates - attend all 3 courses in order:
- Course 1: November 5-17, 2017
- Course 2: May, 2018 (TBD)
- Course 3: November, 2018 (TBD)
- Regular: $14,850
Priority Registration (Apply by August 1, 2017): $12,600 -
Graduates of a Certified Purna Yoga 200 Hour (Apply by August 1, 2017):
Payment plans available.
LEARN MORE at
Download an application
Register with a $500 deposit. Your application is due within 7 days to
secure your space. We will contact you upon receiving your application
to assist you in the registration process.